Day at a Glance
- 7:00-7:59 am: 9-Hole Golf Registration & Bag Pick Up
- 8:00 am: Shotgun Start for 9-Hole Golfers! Rain or shine!
- 8:30-9:29 am: Mini Golf Registration & Bag Pick UP
- 9:30 am: Shotgun Start for Mini Golfers! Rain or shine!
- 10:30 am: Tent Opens for Silent Auction
- 10:30-11:29 am: Welcome Bag Pick Up for Brunchers!
- 11:30 am: Brunch is Served
- 11:45 pm: Host Welcome
- 12:30 pm: Live Auction
- 1:00: Silent Auction Closes
- 1:15 pm: Kid's raffle closes
- 1:45 pm: Winning bids posted, raffle winners announced
- 2:00 pm: Bubble Ceremony & Event Close
*all times subject to change.
More Info/Start Times
9 Holes of Golf
- The Welcome Bag pick-up opens at 7:00am- come early if you need rentals
- 8:00am shotgun start, with 2 teams of up to 4 people per hole, carts included
- Scramble format (score cards and rule sheets will be provided)
- Coffee and libations will be available
- Please bring appropriate wet weather gear. This will go rain or shine.
MaxMan’s Mini Golf
- The Welcome Bag pick-up opens at 8:30am, please check in to find your team!
- 9:30am shotgun start, with 1 team of up to 6 people per hole
Brunch & Auction
- The tent will open for silent auction bidding at 10:30 am, as golfers start to return from play
- Please stop by the Welcome Bag pick-up before heading to the tent if you are not golfing
- Full gourmet Brunch starts at 11:30am, buffet style
- Full cash bar service
- Auction will run from 10:30 am to 1:00 pm, winners announced at 1:45 pm (times are approximate)
Our sponsors and donors have been so generous yet again! All of the funds raised by the auctions go to the Alberta Children’s Hospital and local scholarships. Here are just a few of the items up for grabs:
- Gift Baskets for all tastes
- Gift Cards
- Tickets to area sporting events
- Liquor raffle items
- A wide variety of activities and services
- Westjet vouchers
- And so, so much more...
At the event, we will be able to accept cash, cheque and credit card (via Square). There is NO cash machine on site at the course, so please come prepared with your preferred method of payment.
Just for Kids
We want the tournament to be a great day for the whole family! Weather depending, we are hoping to have:
- A bouncy castle
- A face painter
- Photo booth
- Kids’ crafts
We will also have a kid's only raffle, with plenty of fun items up for grabs.